This registration page is for the TSPPA Fall Show ONLY.
To register for OPPA's Fall shows please visit oppagroup.org.
The top 40 suppliers will be exhibiting at the TSPPA Fall End-User Showcase on Thursday, October 5th at a new venue, Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center from 10:00am to 2:00pm!
They, along with dozens of other top industry companies and reps know the value of the regional shows and can’t wait to show you and your clients all they can offer. Trust us, this is the place to be.
The Fall End-User Showcase is held at the beautiful Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center where you will wow your clients with an experience like no other. You’ll see the latest trends in promo and apparel and have the opportunity to connect with the area’s best reps.
Suppliers, distributors, and end-users have all reported this trade show to be the single most significant business generating event in the region, an absolute can't miss event and certainly one of the only seats in the house with odds are 100% in your favor to come out way ahead!
Exhibitor fee includes one 8' table or one 8' space. TSPPA 2023 Supplier/Multi-Line members rate is $525 and non-members is $725.
Lower pricing for your 2023 additional table space!!
The TSPPA board has lowered the pricing of your additional 8’ table to $125 each from $150.00! Also, if you are not a current member, please join TSPPA today for $135- this saves you $200 from our non-member rate!
Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center
2501 Great Wolf Drive
Mason, OH 45040
10:00am - 2:00pm
Set-up hours for Wednesday, 10/4 will be sent to exhibitors 2 weeks before the show. Set-up on Thursday, 10/5 is 8-10am.
Exhibitor Policies & Procedures:
- TSPPA Membership dues/Registration fees must be paid in advance of show registration.
- Show payment must be received 14 days in advance to participate in the show.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- 100% refund as a credit, 60 days in advance of show
- 50% refund as a credit, 30 days in advance of show
- If less than 30 days, no refund credits will be issued.
- The board will consider extenuating circumstances on a case by case basis.